You are not allowed to use/access and do any transaction on the site if you:
1. Are unable to enter into legally binding contracts.
2. Are under 16 years old.
3. You are prohibited or advised by a doctor to use the services offered by ANDOLANA TRIBE
4. Are prohibited from using or offering services under relevant jurisdiction.
5. Have been suspended from using the site.
The site has the right to refuse to allow an individual to register with us, based on our sole discretion.
While you are using the site, you agree to not:
1. Infringe on or break any laws, third-party rights or policies.
2. Fail to pay for services that you have received.
3. Avoid the billing process of ANDOLANA TRIBE.
4. Post offensive, misleading, inaccurate or false information (personal or otherwise).
5. Do anything that may harm the feedback or reputation system. This includes importing/exporting feedback information or using it in a manner unrelated to ANDOLANA TRIBE site.
6. Post spam or send bulk emails, unwanted chain letters or any pyramid schemes.
7. Knowingly plant viruses or anything that may harm ANDOLANA TRIBE as a site or any of its users; post or send anything that is offensive, derogatory, profane or other means of abuse or harassment/anything that may bring harm to or incite the mistreatment of another person.
8. Attempt to modify, change, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by the site.
9. Copy or change rights or any other content from ANDOLANA TRIBE site/ ANDOLANA TRIBE copyrights/trademarks.
10. Collect other users’ information, such as email addresses, without being given consent.
It is only when you provide your credit or debit card number, either for the required deposit or as the final payment for your reservation that the contract is concluded and finalized, and you fully agree to the ANDOLANA TRIBE and Conditions. Prior to this moment, you have no obligation towards ANDOLANA TRIBE more than the providers are under no obligation whatsoever. At the time you give your credit or debit card number on the transaction site to pay for a wellness retreat or any other services, you immediately agree to pay either the required deposit and the balance due on the date specified at the time of the transaction, or Total cost of this wellness retreat or any other services. Your credit or debit card account will immediately be debited from the amount due for your purchase. Regardless of whether the purchase was made by yourself or by someone else with access to your account, you will not be able to evade the payment of this transaction, regardless of whether the service you have purchase was used or not.
* All pricing will be charged in Canadian dollars. The pricing in Canadian dollars is fix and will not vary. As for the pricing in U.S dollars on the website is simply an estimate given, the U.S pricing will very given the exchange rate of the day.
In order to reserve a place, a non-refundable fee of 25% of the total retreat cost is required. As soon as the payment is received, your place will be booked and you will receive an email confirmation from us within 48 hours. The remaining balance must be paid no less than 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before your retreat start date, you will be refunded the full retreat amount *(minus your booking fee of 25% of the total retreat)
- If you cancel 60 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Due to our need to commit to accommodation and other arrangements in advance, exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early. Expenses incurred as a result of a delay or early departure will be assumed entirely by the participant.
We do not offer any deduction for a participant who is a local, resident or already at the location of one of our ANDOLANA TRIBE Wellness Retreat.
For a participant who chooses to pay the full initial balance on the first payment, a full refund minus the 25% booking fee will be given if the request is made at least 60 days before the scheduled retreat.
There must be a minimum of 10 participants per retreat for the retreat to take place. If less then 10 participants have booked, ANDOLANA TRIBE reserves the right to cancel the retreat and will reimburse the participants any payments they have made towards the retreat but ANDOLANA TRIBE will not cover any cancellation fees of the participants enrolled in the retreat date that has been cancelled. This does not limit to: flight cancellation fees, days off booked, booked tours etc.
The trademark, domain name, products, services, images, videos or more generally any intellectual property object information are and remain the exclusive property of ANDOLANA TRIBE. Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of these goods for any reason whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
If you tend to publish some content on our social media pages, you acknowledge and guarantee that your content will not:
1. Infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy.
2. Violate any laws.
3. Defame or be trade libelous.
4. Be obscene/inappropriate or contain any type of child pornography.
5. Entail the design and manufacturing of any nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
6. Contain anything linked to acts of terror.
7. Contain false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate data about yourself or any other user or person.
8. Contain viruses or other technology meant to damage or interfere with any systems or data in any way.
ANDOLANA TRIBE may include or contain links to third party sites; however, we do not have control over the sites to which we link. We do not endorse any of the products, policies or content of the sites we link to. The use of third party content and sites is done at your sole discretion and risk.
You are not permitted to post your email address or other types of contact info on our social media pages, save for when you enter you email on our contact page or as we may otherwise allow on the site.
If we do not provide another user’s contact info through the site, you are not allowed to try to contact other users concerning private affairs via email, phone, and other messaging or chat services such as and not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, MSN and Yahoo.
If it happens that a dispute occurs between a user and ANDOLANA TRIBE, we only aim to address any concerns or qualms you may have, if we are unable to do so, we aim to provide a way to solve the issue quickly. It’s encouraged that you first contact us directly via customer support 1-855-641-5188 or by emailing us at INFO.ANDOLANATRIBE@GMAIL.COM
For any concern that arises, ANDOLANA TRIBE may choose to solve the dispute in a simple and cost-effective manner via non-appearance negotiation. If the website chooses this means of resolution, this negotiation will be begun through an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) provider. You will choose this ADR provider from a panel of providers. The ADR that will be selected cannot have any type of past, present of future relationship (no acquaintance, friends, family members) with you nor the ANDOLANA TRIBE company Both the ADR provider and the parties involved have to comply with these rules:
The negotiation shall take place over the phone, email or via written materials. The party who initiates the negotiation shall choose the means of communication
The negotiation will not involve any appearances by either party unless both parties agree to such
Any judgment on the award by the negotiator may be entered into any court of jurisdiction
You will indemnify us and all of our related personnel, including agents and employees, against any claim made against us by a third party because of or stemming from your breach of the user agreement, or your infringement upon any laws or rights of a third party while using ANDOLANA TRIBE services, website or any other means.
Links to other websites included on this site are provided for informational purposes only and do not represent that ANDOLANA TRIBE, its third party suppliers or distributors endorse the content of such other websites. Neither ANDOLANA TRIBE nor third party suppliers or distributors shall be liable for the content of other websites and make no representations or warranties with respect to any other websites or their content or documentation. ANDOLANA TRIBE does not warrant the security of these sites nor does it guarantee the protection or processing of personal information that you may transmit to these other sites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk. It is strictly forbidden to create links with this site without the express written permission of ANDOLANA TRIBE.
ANDOLANA TRIBE is not responsible for viruses or any damage that may affect your computer when using its site. ANDOLANA TRIBE or any other third party service provider shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether punitive, exemplary, direct or indirect, or any bodily or moral injury arising out of the use of its site.
We encourage you to immediately inform us if you notice any illegal or unauthorized access to your booking information, your personal info or ANDOLANA TRIBE services. You are also to do everything in your power to lessen said security breach, such as keeping evidence and informing the relevant authorities. You are the only one responsible for the safety of your details. We will not be held responsible for any losses or damage to your details via unauthorized access due to your failure to safeguard your information from others while submitting the form.
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, ANDOLANA TRIBE services and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated. Hence, we make no warranty concerning:
1. The site, or any ANDOLANA TRIBE services
2. The reliability, accuracy, availability or content of ANDOLANA TRIBE services
3. Whether or not the site will be current, secure, free of all errors or not misleading
4. Whether site defects will be fixed
5. Whether ANDOLANA TRIBE services or any data will be backed up
6. Whether business continuity arrangements are in place relating to the site
7. Any third party agreements or warranties of business that you receive via the site or ANDOLANA TRIBE services
8. The site, and ANDOLANA TRIBE services being free of error or bad code, being secure, being confidential or being at any particular standard
To the extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
1. Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
4. A fire, theft or natural disaster at one of our travel destinations
The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excusable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
The provisions of this Agreement may be severed, and if any such provision is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted and the remainder shall be applied. This agreement may be assigned to us at any time or to a third party without your consent in the event of a sale of business or other transfer of our assets. In the event of such sale or transfer of assets, you the user will continue to be bound by this user agreement.
By using this website, you agree to these terms created by ANDOLANA TRIBE.
It is possible that we may amend sections of this Agreement from time to time by publishing the changed terms and conditions on the site.
Before you use the site, it’s best that you completely and thoroughly read the User Agreement, site policies and all of the linked info.
It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are in, or may be linked to, this User Agreement, the Code of Conduct and all site policies. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement will be relevant and apply every time that you use or access ANDOLANA TRIBE site, or when you participate in any of the services that ANDOLANA TRIBE and other third parties offer. Some linked sites may have other terms that will be applied to you when or if you access them.
As a participant in the ANDOLANA TRIBE WELLNESS RETREAT AND ANY OTHER SERVICES, you agree to:
1. Do not infringe or break the laws or rights of any third party, including and not limited to ANDOLANA TRIBE team members, other participants, coaches and employees of ANDOLANA TRIBE.
2. Pay fully for the ANDOLANA TRIBE WELLNESS RETREATS 60 days before the start date of the retreat you have booked. Pay fully 24 hours before the service or on the day of the service for any the following services booked including and not limited to private sessions such as: yoga classes, Thai Yoga Massage, meditation and pop-up wellness events, workshops and any other services.
3. Pay in full for all extra products and services (which are not included in the wellness retreat fare) received during the ANDOLANA TRIBE wellness retreat I have participated in.
4. You will not be violent towards any and not limited to participants of the retreat, employees, locals under any circumstances or you will be expelled from ANDOLANA TRIBE wellness retreat without refund and at your own expense.
5. Be at least 18 years old when you sign up for the wellness retreat you are participating in.
6. You are responsible to have or buy into a valid personal travel insurance that will cover and not limited to cover you in case of flight cancellations, injury during your vacation, death, stolen or lost items etc. The users/members must have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to make sure you are covered with proper health and travel insurance.
It is your responsibility to review the latest Travel Health Advice and information on vaccines, infections and diseases from the countries visited, please visit the website of Public Health Agency of your resident country. We also recommend that you visit a travel health clinic or a health care provider.